Print on ink on paper
The method that best suits and fully fits our technique is to take a fingerprint with ink on paper. In this way, all characteristic lines remain visible in the most detail.
For a good fingerprint, follow the steps below:
- Clean finger well with water and soap
- Finger dry well
- Open ink tissue and lay well flat. Preferably at the edge of a table
- Stick sheet also lay on edge of the table
- Keep your finger flat, and press straight down on the black ink tissue, do not roll or slide!
- Lift finger and do not press the sticker straight, straight down, do not roll or slide!
- The special ink can be removed with water
- For a next print, start at step 1
- Make at least 2 good prints of the same finger
- Paste a sticker with a good print in a folder, and have its own code (eg 1st 4 letters of first and last name).
Print by Scan equipment
If you have made a print with advanced scan equipment, you can also deliver it to us.
However, this method is not our direct preference, as this equipment will always provide a delimited print by the presence of a often rectangular scan surface.
In addition, this print with this method is often a lot less detailed and refined.